Fertility Care combines natural fertility awareness with a medical treatment program to help people reach full procreative health. This can be used successfully by:
- Married couples having difficulties achieving a pregnancy.
- Married couples who have experienced miscarriages or ectopic pregnancy.
- Women wishing to care for their own gynaecological health, including those with problems such as Pre Menstrual Syndrome, irregular cycles, unusual bleeding, polycystic ovarian syndrome, ovarian cysts, endometriosis, postnatal depression and other conditions.
- Couples wanting to learn about their fertility and plan their families.
The Fertility Counselling is a service offered to couples and individuals who are undergoing or thinking of undergoing any of the various forms of fertility treatments. It is there to help you at any stage whether it is prior to you making the decision to undergo treatment, during or after treatment.Focus is on well-being of the couple as a whole.
Many women with infertility do not require high technology treatment. If one or both of her fallopian tubes is patent and free and there is adequate quality sperm available, a patient may be a good candidate for intrauterine insemination (IUI). Though lUI is often used to treat male factor infertility, it is not very effective unless the female partner’s ovaries are stimulated. The patient’s fertility is enhanced by using medication to make more eggs available to the sperm at the time of insemination.
Reproductive Endocrinology is a field that specializes in the following :
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- Hormonal disorders – eg. Thyroid,Hypothalamic pituitary dysfunction,
- A congenital adrenal hyperplasia
- Tubal factor infertility
- Male factor infertility
- Fertility preservation
- Congenital uterine anomalies
Dr Priti Vyas has extensive experience in handling complex cases of endocrine disorders connected with reproductive system.