Antenatal Classes (Pregnancy Exercise classes)
We conduct regular Antenatal exercise classes in our clinic.Classes are conducted by a master physiotherapist. Our comprehensive educational program can help you better prepare for pregnancy, childbirth and beyond. Our classes include:
- Preparation for Childbirth
- Preparation for Breastfeeding
- Garbha Sanskar
- Baby Care
- Prenatal Yoga
- Physiology of pregnancy & labour
- Anatomy of pelvic floor
- Ergonomics & Posture education
- Pelvic floor strengthening & core stability
- Post-Natal exercises
- Mother & Child Nutrition
Bringing a new life into this world is a special privilege that nature has bestowed upon women. As a woman, it is therefore your privilege to enjoy this glorious journey called pregnancy, which takes you through various wondrous stages and culminates at the destination called motherhood.
Pregnancy is no walk in the park. It is a demanding, tiresome and stressful 40-week voyage for most women. Physical and emotional changes induced by pregnancy can be both thrilling and confusing at the same time. Most often, it seems like somebody else has taken charge of your body, changing the way it looks and feels.
Pregnancy is not an ailment or a disease; it is a physiological state of constant changes, which occur normally in your body when the reproductive system is functioning at full throttle. Although motherhood is natural to every woman, many issues, questions and concerns are bound to occur in your mind during pregnancy.
As an expectant mother, you need constant guidance with regard to your own diet, fitness and health, as well as well-informed direction about your baby’s growth, development, and care.
What are antenatal classes?
Antenatal classes may come in various forms, but all have the same aim — to help prepare you for labour, birth, and early parenthood.Our’s is the best antenatal classes in Andheri Mumbai .
Why should I go to antenatal classes?
Antenatal classes are quite interactive and not only help you focus on your pregnancy and forthcoming labour and birth, but they also have a great social function — they’re a great place to meet other parents-to-be.
The content of the classes will vary, but should include some of the following:
- Information about the process of labour and childbirth advice on relaxation techniques a guide to pain relief choices.
- The chance to learn and try out massage skills and breathing techniques.
- The time to ask questions and rehearse the possible decisions you may have to make during the course of your labour.
- Some indication of the changes you might experience after the birth and in early parenthood.Whatever the class, the idea is that both you and your partner will acquire the skills and confidence needed to make birth a positive experience. You can get all your questions answered at these classes, be well informed about pregnancy and childbirth.
This will allay any fears you may have and help you enjoy your pregnancy. Most importantly, it will help you to bond with your baby before she is born.